Condo Information – Stay Onsite
At Sponaugle Wellness Institute we go out of our way to ensure world-class treatment. As such, we have a limited number of two-bedroom condo rentals available on-site. We are one of the only medical centers in the country that provides patients the opportunity to live where they are being treated. Our condos are attached to our facility. No driving necessary! You’ll literally be steps away from your daily treatment.
To ensure the safest living environment possible, all of our condos are routinely treated for mold with a patented, all natural citrus product that kills mold and dissolves mold toxins and other Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs like Benzene and Toluene that naturally out-gas from new carpet and furniture). The majority of our patients have the mold-toxin genetics and they have extreme sensitivity to chemical products. In an effort to keep our patients in the safest environment, we use all natural organic cleaning products.
With premium amenities, our condos are available for rent on a weekly basis. No long-term contract necessary. Each condo is fully furnished with a queen-sized bed in the master bedroom, and includes an en-suite master bathroom and a fully furnished guest bedroom.
The beautiful, modern condos rent quickly! Once your treatment-start date is confirmed with your patient-care coordinator, our facilities manager, Angelica Leon, will contact you to assist with your needs.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Angelica at 727-487-3773 for more information.
Other Local Hotels
Several hotels are within walking distance of Sponaugle Wellness Institute. And, of course, you can always stay at the beach (we are located roughly 15 miles from Clearwater Beach, which TripAdvisor named as the #1 beach in the U.S. this past February, and #20 worldwide, as part of its Travelers’ Choice Awards. Read the entire story).
However, it is very important that our patients stay in a hotel that has the least mold issues. Many Florida hotels harbor hidden mold. Most hotels turn the air off when rooms are empty, allowing mold to grow in high humidity states like Florida. We cannot assure that local hotels are mold free.
When patients unknowingly stay in mold toxic hotels or beach condos, they may breathe in more mold toxins on a daily basis than our treatment can remove. Some families unknowingly sabotage their treatment, wasting thousands of dollars, because they stay in hotels or condos with hidden mold.
Remember, you cannot smell or see mold toxins, the gases produced by most molds. Mold infestations are usually hidden above the ceiling or behind shower tile.