Heather’s Lyme Disease Success Story
For five years, before beginning treatment at Sponaugle Wellness Institute, Heather felt as though she were only ‘existing’ and never actually ‘living.’ After moving into a moldy home, Heather was exposed to high volumes of Mold Mycotoxicity and Industrial Toxicity that dramatically increased the electrical voltage in her brain. The result was the development of crippling anxiety, depressive and suicidal thoughts, and agoraphobia. When her psychiatrist proved unable to medicate the problem, she came to Sponaugle Wellness and learned that the causes of all of her symptoms were resolvable.
While treating with Dr. Sponaugle, Heather also learned that Biofilm, spun by the Lyme spirochete, had trapped Lyme bacteria, Bartonella, Babesia, and years of toxin accumulation in her body.